- Post Metric Scholarship is awarded to students of the college (undergraduate / postgraduate / diploma course) level.
- Students for post metric scholarship You should be a native resident of. And the state government provides students of backward class caste
- The government institution itself has the right to approve scholarships for students studying in government institutions.
- Government institutions have been appointed as nodal officers for verification of scholarship applications of students studying in non-government institutions. The scholarship is approved by the District Office (Collector) after verification by the Nodal Officer.
- Scholarship Portal 2.0 is operated by the government. The scholarship is paid through e-payment in the student’s bank account.
- Such students whose income is not more than Rs.3000 / – lakhs per annum of their parents / guardians.
For rules, read post-metric scholarship.pdf