- “Peetambra Peeth” is located near the city. Peetambra Peeth is the famous “Sakti-Peeth” of the country. Sh. Golokwasi Swamiji Maharaj established “Bagla Mukhi Devi” and “Dhumawati Mai” at this place. Vankhandeshwar Temple at Peetambra-Peeth is one of the Mahabharat-Kaleen temple of Shiva.
- Sonagir is a famous pilgrimage of the Jains, who come in large numbers annually to worship at these beautiful temples. There are more than One Hundred temples and attract visitors and tourists from distant places. Sonagir is located at 15 Km. from Datia and is connected by Road and Train.
- Beer Singh Deo Mahal is the seven- storeyed palace built entirely on stone by Raja Beer Singh Deo in 1614.
- Rajgarh Palace is located near Peetambra Peeth. It was built by King Shatrujit Bundela. Palace is made of Bundeli Archetecture. Museum is also located at this place and it has collection of things of Geological & Cultural Importance.
- Unao is 15 km from Datia. Balaji Temple is very old temple and is said to exist from Pre-Historic times. People from very distant places flock to the Balaji Sun Temple on pilgrimage. There is a tank in the vinicity said to contain sacred water and is the popular belief that lepers who take a bath in these waters are cured of their terrible affliction. This is also known as Balaji-Dham. Unao is connected by road only.
- Ratangarh mata mandir is located 5 Km from rampura village and 55 km from Datia, MP(India). This holy place is in dense forest and on bank of “Sindh” river, Every year thousands of devotee come to this temple to get blessing of Maa Ratangarh wali and Kunwar Maharaj, Every year on the day of bhai dooj (next day of diwali) hundreds of thousands devoties come here to get darshan of Mata and Kunwar Maharaj This holy place can be reached from Gwalior and Datia easily.
Visitors can reach Datia by train (couple of trains stops here), This temple is located around 55 kms from Datia, Rent/drive vehicle to Seondha road from datia, after around 48 kms take exit at charokhra village (1 km before Bhagua Rampura village), drive around 4-5 Km on internal road toward Ratangarh. Go via bridge over sindh river. All vehicles can be reached till temple or need to be parked before that depend on permission by local authority based on number of visitors.