Employment Exchange Registration
Set Up Of Madhya Pradesh Employment Service
At present 51 Employment Exchanges are functioning in the State, 45 as District Employment Exchanges, 1 Town Employment Exchange, 1 Special Employment Exchange for Physically Handicapped Persons, 1 Project Employment Exchange, 1 Coaching cum Guidance Centre for SC/ST, 1 Employment Exchange – Extension counter and 1 Directorate office.
The main functions of the Employment Department are as below:
- Registration And Placement Of Job-Seekers In Gainful Employment
- Providing Vocational and Career Guidance to job-seekers who visit Employment Exchanges as well as to students of Schools Colleges and Universities.
- Publication and dissemination of occupational and career guidance literature.
- Enforcement of the Employment Exchanges (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Act 1959.
- Disbursement of Un-employment Allowance to the educated un-employed registrants.
- Occupational Information Unit in Directorate studies and analyses various occupants, collects and compiles occupational information regarding training facilities available in the State.
- Collection and compilation of statistics regarding Employment Market Information.
- Providing employment assistance and guidance to those persons who are desirous of going abroad for employment, higher education or professional training.
Location : Collectorate Campus | City : Datia | PIN Code : 475661